Anyone interested in Mrs Wages pickling lime?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Slickdonkey

Drink me
I think I'm going to order a case of Mrs Wages pickling lime (twelve 16-oz containers). And not for making pickles.

Anyone want some? $5 for 16 oz. You can pick up in Woodinville, or I can mail you some for probably $2 or $3 in shipping.

Brian

Is this still open? I am interested in 3 containers.

Someone mentioned that Walmart carried pickling lime. I checked out the store in Lynnwood. Although they had a home canning section, they didn't carry the pickling lime. They did have Mrs. Wages' 'Pickling Crisp' (Calcium Chloride) which claimed to 'replace pickling lime' and be easier to use. This seems like a bad sign to me.

Still planning to do this. In fact I just set up my kalk reactor today so I'll place an order soon. Anyones else interested?

stuff works great. I actually have 2 cans of it left (1 can lasts me over 6 months) so i will pass for now.

Mat

Brian, guess since I am adding more stonys, will need more than my little jars of Kent Calcium. Any idea how much to ship 2 lbs of lime to 98042?
Change your mind on the used halide bulbs yet? If so, could ship all together;)

Shipping would probably be around $5, so that'd be $15 total.

I am still undecided on the bulbs, so I think I'm going to hang on to them until I find a permanent solution, which could be months away...

Do you have any left? I used the last of my "Cal" and have not been able to hunt down any Mexican grocery stores that carry this stuff.

I'd be interested in a couple cans.

D.

All is spoken for, sorry. johnnstacy you're welcome to show me a Walmart in the Puget Sound area that carries this.

Back