anyone know were to build a custom tank??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

alex_d04

I'm doing a built in wall aquarium and cant find the right size of tank. I'm looking for a 180-225 gallon tank that is 5' wide, maybe 24-26'' deep( dept dosent really matter) and height aroung 32-34'' I assume ( height dosent matter either. Is there anyone in town who makes custom tanks?? Most big tanks I've seen are 6' wide. If you've had your aquarium custom designed, let me know. I would really appreciate it. thanks.

Give Barrier Reef a shout they can have CFI make you any size tank you want. Jobiwan Had them build him a 500g monster.

Alex,

I live in Bothell. I had a 375 gallon custom built tank in my wall by CFI. If you want to stop by and check it out, you are welcome to. I can give you all the information you want on CFI. Jason is fantastic.

Kirk

Alex,

I live in Bothell. I had a 375 gallon custom built tank in my wall by CFI. If you want to stop by and check it out, you are welcome to. I can give you all the information you want on CFI. Jason is fantastic.

Kirk

Do you have any pics of that tank?

Jason (CFI) just finished my tank also 270g--- just picked up and unloaded last weekend.. fantastic job.
custom at 6'x3'x2'
DSC00209.jpg

DSC00195-1.jpg

he made sure it was nearly plug and play as I had to transport it back to Montana.

(dont tell Jason)lol...... but it was waaay less then what I was willing to pay.

Just the ability to design a system that fits your ability and environment is worth its weight in gold.

Kyle,

Agreed. The automation I have for water changes is worth every penny I spent. It is great to perform a 30-35 gallon water change in 15 mins and not even have to lift a bucket. :)

Back