Anyone own a business?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LoL, yea thats it. Reptile Gardens is actually very nice. Did you know RC used to have a big aquarium in the 80's, they had dolphins and other things too. I just learned that a while ago. Also you have to check out Jewel cave and the Cosmo's.

I should just start a tourist trap business and then rent my house out for the rally!

Yeah, we went to Jewel cave also...been there a few times....pretty amazing...they said that it's the second largest cave in the world, they have like 150 miles mapped, but their air volumetrics measurements suggest they have less than 1% of it mapped, making it by far the largest cave in the world! crazy....only in SD... :D

MikeS

Was it france or Ukraine with the largest, the cool part about jewel is it only has one known entrance compared to the others that wave many

Ukraine has the largest....third is in Kentucky....

I love how your threads get so sidetracked Jiddy...started as a small business thread, now talking about largest mapped caves in the world...chaos mathematics at its finest... :lol:

"See Jiddy's amazing landlocked inland reef. Turn right 200 miles....." 199 miles....198 miles....197 miles.....

snobanker said:
"See Jiddy's amazing landlocked inland reef. Turn right 200 miles....." 199 miles....198 miles....197 miles.....

:badgrin:

And Gabriela, how can you say i change the subject, once again this is proof i was dragged into it! :p

DonW I am sorry for hijacking your thread...I just assumed any thread on this site was Jiddy's.....lol....Hey good luck with your business. My Dad jumped into his own 7/11 maintenence business a while ago and it worked out well, almost too well...he has so much work it's crazy....I agree you need to plan it all out well and expect the unexpected, but if you don't go, you'll never know.... :D

spongebob lover said:
LOL !!! yeah sure whatever :D
so what are you gonna do with your landlocked inland reef eh ? :D :p

Charge $10 for tourist to see it just like every place here in rushmoreville

Snob- aint that the truth :cool:

I dont think you could catch them, but you could pay the candy machine to get a few cranks of fish pellets, like at the hatchery!

Back