Anyone see the Transformers movie?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ahh darn it :( .... i haven't i wanted to see it really bad but with kids and family here, there's no way :(

i saw it..i plan to see it a second time.....also, Gaby, they test people for fleas before you can be seated in the theater!!!:D

also, Gaby, they test people for fleas before you can be seated in the theater!!!

darn it, so i take it as they don't let me in but they let you in as a crossdreser :lol: .
no wonder Krish goes every weekend to the movies too :lol:

i would say yes...there is some mild violence in it, but i don't remember any language issues

would say yes...there is some mild violence in it, but i don't remember any language issues

are you sure dood? because i know my 4 yrold would love to see it :D .

what about when bumblebee pees on the sector7 agent (great movie btw, transformer fans will love it)

i saw it the first day and is says some sexual words but i dont think ur 4 year old will understand it azing movie.

seen it. it was a great movie. I don't think its to bad for kids after all there is more violence and subjective scenes and language on the show COPS. lol

GREAT movie!!

I have seen it twice, going third tomorrow. Definatly a DVD buy!

I would say its ok for kids. dont remember any language, maybe 1 word. Lots of action.

Back