Anyone speak Spainish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
I have a reefer that is trying to join and he only speaks spanish, and of course the only Spainish I know is what the boys curse at me with so I could use a volunteer?? If anyone has the time??

Mojo

I speak a bit. Studied 6 years pre-college....

I could possibly translate and communicate, but my verb conjugations are not going to be good. Haven't really used it much for 14 years

Can also put things in and out of

translate.google.com

Last edited:
Ok I figured out what babel fish is and it turns out the language is portugese. SO I am going to try that first and see how bad I screw that up, lol

Mojo

The only Spanish I know is what I learned from Dora :rofl: I was going to recommend babel fish translator as well. Pretty decent and is pretty accurate. :)

Yea I tried the babelfish thing and I think I might have asked them out on a date?? some of the dialog back and forth has been abstract at best. I asked them what I could do to help them and I got back, "no I do not want to go out with you??? Soo I think its best that I leave that one down to "We have a failure to communicate" type of thing.

Mojo

Yea I tried the babelfish thing and I think I might have asked them out on a date?? some of the dialog back and forth has been abstract at best. I asked them what I could do to help them and I got back, "no I do not want to go out with you??? Soo I think its best that I leave that one down to "We have a failure to communicate" type of thing.

Mojo

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

sorry a little confuse here
you need someone that speaks Spanish or Portuguese?

Kickside the board got a email from a user that I thought was speaking spainish so i through out this thread. One of our members did a translation and said it turns out to be portugese and they didnt really understand it. So anyway I tried using the babelfish thing to have a conversation with this person to see what the problem was. I guess that person had the same idea and we ended up making a mess of it, lol so we just kind of stopped trying.

Mojo

I can order you lunch at Taco Bell, and even Taco Time. That sir, is the extent of my spanish tongue.

Back