Anyone want this for their tank??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Went out in my backyard today and was greeted by this fellow!!:eek: The wood on the deck he is sitting on is 2x6 to give you an idea of size!! My little girl freaked :lol:. Guess you can't live too far from the ocean here LOL!!

LOL I shove it sideways into the wife's 5 gal nano! I'm sure it will be a peaceful tank mate.

LOL I shove it sideways into the wife's 5 gal nano! I'm sure it will be a peaceful tank mate.

ROFL!!! :p Funny thing is he was dead. Not sure how because I don't have any dogs or cats. Must have strayed too far from the ocean!

Maybe NTswift would like to trade you?

When I saw you replied I knew you'd mention him! :lol: You want him to end up in the looney bin huh?? LOL!

I'm sure he is well on his way. With the situation he his having with his crab. You should send him a PM, with this pic and ask him if the would like to trade. LOL

I'm sure he is well on his way. With the situation he his having with his crab. You should send him a PM, with this pic and ask him if the would like to trade. LOL

LOL....Thanks for thinking of me! I would love that crab to get in my tank to kill the other one! At least this one may have a fighting chance! :)

Back