Anyone want to take a stab at this?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hard to teell from the pic krish. does it seem to have tentales like a hydroid or anemone? the no reaction is wierd. Is it a piece of cotton and your just messin with us.....lol

hard to teell from the pic krish. does it seem to have tentales like a hydroid or anemone? the no reaction is wierd. Is it a piece of cotton and your just messin with us.....lol

LMBO!! I'll mess with it again when I get home to see. I'll try and get a better shot as well:)

saltwater pot plant ill buy that for a dollar lol but i dont know theres already sea weed everywhere lol id like to see someone smoke sum of that lol hmm salty
if it dosent react maybe its sponge?

saltwater pot plant ill buy that for a dollar lol but i dont know theres already sea weed everywhere lol id like to see someone smoke sum of that lol hmm salty
if it dosent react maybe its sponge?

LOL!! Saltwater they say if ingested gives you the "poops"! I couldn't imagine what it would do if someone smoked it LOL. About it being a sponge I was wondering if tunicates eventually turn that way. I have tons of unicates in my tank...

sryder said:

Why does everyone think you are messing with them Krish? Your not a prankster are you?

Krish 75,

A lady that I bought some frags from, had a rock covered in the same looking stuff. She bought it on line as a frag. She thought that it was a clove type polyp. Hers looked like snow flakes on her rock, it was very nice looking. Not sure how much that helps, but I think it is a type of clove polyp.

-Camile

Its one of his pills that got dumped in the tank and not it's growing this stuff :lol:

for me, it looks more like a some sort of tree that got bleached

Its one of his pills that got dumped in the tank and not it's growing this stuff

for me, it looks more like a some sort of tree that got bleached

There she goes with the pills again(LOL)
Why does everyone think you are messing with them Krish? Your not a prankster are you?

Not Krish...I'm the most serious member here:D

Krish 75,

A lady that I bought some frags from, had a rock covered in the same looking stuff. She bought it on line as a frag. She thought that it was a clove type polyp. Hers looked like snow flakes on her rock, it was very nice looking. Not sure how much that helps, but I think it is a type of clove polyp.

-Camile

Thanks Camile...I will fiddle with it again when I get home, but if nothig I'll just wait and see what happens with it

I have had those.They are usally pink or white .I think there some type of Branching coral...Fragile and usally break off ..when i move my rocks..Ill try to get up some photos.Of the pink one with white hairs...:)

[There she goes with the pills again(LOL)
/QUOTE]

sorry dood, i couldn't stop myself :D... just remember you are not supposed to dose childrens cough syrup to the tank ok. .... just in case :D .

Not Krish...I'm the most serious member here

aaha yeap hmmm hmm :p

Back