Anything about the hobby...Answer and ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ANSWER IS ACCEPTED LOL!
Q: What equation do you use for haw many fish you can put in your tank??? (I use 1 inch per 5 gallons giv or take)

A: Fish are evil, no fish per gallon or a lot less than you think you should/can

Q: Is there a difference between a fire worm and a bristle worm?[/QUOTE]

A: Same class of life fire worms have more syingers

Q: What is starfire glass?

A: star fire glass is "LOW IRON": glass. (less iron in the glass ,makes it more clear..)
BTW [side note] TOWER 1 the new building being put next to ground Zero (twin towers) is being wrapped with "LOW IRON" glass.

Q: how often do you test your salinity in your Display tank?

A: impossible question, bleach does not purify it disinfects and the water is non potable

Q: what snail is known to attack clams?

Wrong again....MUWHAHAHA Bleach is used to make non potable water into potable water suit for consumption. The ratio is 1 drop per canteen cup or 1 cup per 38,000gallons. For reference you can check the US Army Field sanitation manual.

A: star fire glass is "LOW IRON": glass. (less iron in the glass ,makes it more clear..)
BTW [side note] TOWER 1 the new building being put next to ground Zero (twin towers) is being wrapped with "LOW IRON" glass.

Q: how often do you test your salinity in your Display tank?
\

A: During water changes......

Q: what is a commonly accepted cause for zoa "Shrinking" for no apparent reason.

Wrong again....MUWHAHAHA Bleach is used to make non potable water into potable water suit for consumption. The ratio is 1 drop per canteen cup or 1 cup per 38,000gallons. For reference you can check the US Army Field sanitation manual.
I agree, In Alaska. the old boats I worked and lived on. we would put one small cap full of bleach in a 1000 gallon freshwater tank to make it drinkable!

Answer - Auto top of via jbj, kalk drip at night for 1 minute every 2 hrs via aqua lifter from 5g bucket.

Dosing mag manually.

Question - What are 3 pros and/or cons to using frozen over flake food?

Back