AP24 in the making

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

07FocusST

Hey everyone,

I finally got around to taking a few pictures of my nano. Not much going on in there, just wanted to share. I have a Sea Clone 100 Pump providing circulation in the tank. Also, I have a weird little skimmer that came with the tank. Don't know who the make is on that skimmer but does an OK job.

If you notice that my Plate Coral is in recovery. I bought it from my LFS and is getting alot better. Same with the Clam, the last owner had no light on its tank for a week or so. He then turned the clam over to the LFS before it got any worse in which is where I bought it.

The only thing missing in the pictures is my Firefish who is very camera shy... see if you can find my Fighting Conch!

First picture has my 100G Aggressive tank in it too... Double Feature!

Cooling provided by that nifty little fan. Lighting consists of Current Sunpod 20" HQI w/ 20k bulb. I switched around the L.E.D's so it is now Blue-White Blue White-Blue-White.

Future plans include: new cabinet style stand and drilling the back of the tank to make a sump.

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

Looks good but that nem is bleached out lol. Myteemouse used to have his like that then put them under some good lights they went red on him.

Back