Apology accepted

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thank you to all you guys for warm welcome,,but i do want to share this with salmonslayer,,,sorry Tracy to what happened and what we have to go though with this ,,yes i want to share this with you,,cheer to tracy too:)
and to all RF member and all staff,
Sincerely yours,
dang

and to all RF member and all staff,
Sincerely yours,
dang

I think Chuck would appreciate seeing this, because if you asked me, he deserves it more than anyone else (point blank). Many times a mess is made here and he is left to clean it all up by himself and he must do it knowing that his decision may not be appreciated by some eventhough it is done in their best interest or the best interest of the forum as a whole. I know it must have been a really tough call on his part to do what he had to do to protect the valuable information on the forum and also having to remove the edit feature once again knowing how much we all like using it. Guess it is a lesson learned by all...Hopefully we can move forward from here and continue enjoying this hobby peacefully without pointing the finger. I know I am enjoying the hobby even without currently having a tank :)

Glad to see you back on the board. We all live and learn-Glad it all worked out in the end for everyone and we have you back!
Cheers,
Tracy

Awesome.

Glad to see you Dang and Tracy. I do not know what upset either of you. I do not care. I look forward to seeing both of you. You guys are good friends.:)

Dang,
I got your voice mail last week and called back, but no answer. I can't send you a PM through here so shoot me one or give me a call back if you still need something.

Back