~~Aprlil 19th, Bob Moore "Pay it forward" Frag Swap~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hey fragman, I would be interested in the blue ridge coral, the yellow branching and a frag of the deepwater acro if you still have any available?

We got a box of corals coming in. We are fragging some. I will find out how many when purchase is made. I am watching Evites finding out how many are planning on attending. I want everyone to go home with a frag. That is hard to project when I do not know how many people will show up. So please fill out evite.

Pay it forward means sharing, giving back in hopes it will progress to more sharing.

I will be bringing a colony of ORA green bird nest if any one is interested in a frag or the whole colony.

Hey Ed, I really love the effort you are making in brining the club back to the spirit with which it was founded - help each other and we'll be successful. :)

I'm happy to sacrifice 20 bucks for the thought that one day if I have a catastrophe in my tank, that maybe the person who I was nice to, will help me re-seed.

I mentioned what I'll bring in an earlier post. I wish I had more - I've lost about 70% in the last year due to bad RO water/removed filter socks - It's all stabalized now and some are coming back - but looking at my tank at 1 year and at 3, so sad.... more large colonies at 1...

Here is a good times pic.......

img140.jpg

so, for us nimrods, can someone explain how this "Pay It Forward" swap will work?

THANKYOU! I was hoping somebody would ask this question. :lol:

Pay it forward means sharing, giving back in hopes it will progress to more sharing.

I get the general idea but would still like more direction....

Hey Ed did you get my messgae about your PM being full? I tried to joing up some time ago and did not get response, I have money :)

Defintly going to make it to this one! I will have no frags in hand though =\ My tank hasnt been doing well enough to allow fragging, but look forward to getting some color back in there.

Peace,
Jesse

Hey, for us northenders, 7pm could be pushing it. You figure all said and done we get back to our houses around 10-11 if we're lucky and after you're done aclimating and treating the corals it's closer to midnight or later.... I'm turning into an old man I know, but maybe in the future we could go back to trying to get these to earlier in the day....

If memory serves there will be some Interceptor there to share among those who need it...

Thanks again Ed for both the concept and execution :)
D

Had a couple questions...

THis is definately a member's only event.

Not to worry, the crew will have plenty of membership cards so you can join at the door.

Be prepared to show your cards. :)

Back