Aquacon ?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm not a real big fan of sites that offer that variety of fish without providing care instructions, especially difficult specimens. But at least they warn about if they ship well, which is more than we can say for a lot of sites out there. They only offer a 3 day garantee from the ship date, which means if your fish arrives late and dead or sick, you're out of luck. This offer is also only valid if you get next day shipping. So in all other cases, there is NO garantee. If you buy an advance auquarist fish, you only have 2 hours to notify them of any problems. In other words, there are a lot of red flags here.

against a large amount of advice otherwise I placed one order thru them. It was not a good idea. Since they are a sponsor I would recomend marine depot. Or another place that is not a sponsor but I usually order from and have for a long time now. vivid aquariums.

I too have heard some horror stories about them. I am always cautious of places that offer too much livestock for sale online. Too much room for errors on their part.

thank you very much for your input. A friend was debating between them and Marine Depot. I have heard many good things about Marine Depot..but he wanted me to post for him on here.
Thanks lots guys

did anyone see the prices of their live "ultra premium fiji rock" YIKES!!!!! talk about gettin violated.. JMO/ I'll pass on that place!!!

Back