Aquaman's 90 Reef w/ 20 pipe tank!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks for the compliment!

Here is a little update-

Not too much has been added. As of now I am just waiting for stuff to settle in and start growing. Here are some pictures as well as an updated full tank shot.

_DSC3119.jpg

_DSC3125.jpg

_DSC3128.jpg

_DSC3229.jpg

_DSC3230.jpg

_DSC3221.jpg

_DSC3144.jpg

_DSC3219.jpg

Enjoy the pics!

Matt

Thanks for the compliment!

Here is a little update-

Not too much has been added. As of now I am just waiting for stuff to settle in and start growing. Here are some pictures as well as an updated full tank shot.

_DSC3119.jpg

_DSC3125.jpg

_DSC3128.jpg

_DSC3229.jpg

_DSC3230.jpg

_DSC3221.jpg

_DSC3144.jpg

_DSC3219.jpg

Enjoy the pics!

Matt
Wow the tank looks great! tell us more about your lighting?The last full tank shot you got, is it the 20g?

Thanks for the compliments!

As far as lighting goes I am using a 250 watt 12K Reeflux bulb. It also has 2- 32 watt actinics mainly for wake up/go to bed time. The las one was a 40 breeder as well but in the first post that was the 20g. I just added a combtooth blenny into the tank last night to help control algae. Does anyone know an fish that will eat bubble algae but is safe with zoas and acans?

Matt

I didn't find anything that would eat the bubble algae that I had had. The sally lightfoot started out eatting alittle but stopped after a few weeks. I had to remove it by hand from time to time.

Just make sure you dont pop them because they WILL squirt you and your friends in the eye!

I didn't find anything that would eat the bubble algae that I had had. The sally lightfoot started out eatting alittle but stopped after a few weeks. I had to remove it by hand from time to time.

Just make sure you dont pop them because they WILL squirt you and your friends in the eye!

Heh yeah I still have an issue with the in the 40, but I am getting some emerald crabs to take care of it!

Here are some new pictures, all SPS and Chalices are out of the 90 and all zoas are out of the 40 along with the swissguard bass-

_DSC3476.jpg

_DSC3333.jpg

_DSC3335.jpg

_DSC3538.jpg

_DSC3542.jpg

_DSC3546.jpg

_DSC3565.jpg

_DSC3568.jpg

_DSC3567.jpg

_DSC3571.jpg

_DSC3385.jpg

_DSC3517.jpg