Aquanauts 250 Deep Dimension Tank...growing since '99

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Subscribing here Deb... I need to visit your tank again....

In terms of lighting. It should be dramatic. I have almost the same setup as yours before. 2x250 watt then went to 6xT5 to cut cost. Now Im down to 3watt x 24 crees. That is just 75 watts of LED.

Congrats again in your new lighting.

Are you even running at 100% as I have a long acclimation ahead with starting at 10% w/ 2x filters and I think Mike said 264 LEDs at 3w ea? I must be smoking something and I don't smoke...lol. Maybe my hubby spiked my coffee...snicker.

Congrats on the TOTM Win! You deserve it very impressive, also I'd be more than happy to take a tort frag or two off you hands lol!

WOW, there is a HD video camera that can capture LED...SONY

Latest HD 1080 video of tank and the Helios fixtures running @ 10% power acclimation and still lots of popping PAR.:clap2:
I'm a newbie to video editing so no fancy stuff yet. My computer needs a faster board and processor....oh S-a-n-t-a, I could use some help. LOL.

Just stunning Deb. That's all I can say. Simply stunning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the video. I hope it will help to keep my inspired to keep my tank less crowded and allow my colonies to grow larger and more natural this next time around with my 210. Your tank has a great natural beauty to it that you don't see in a lot of reef tanks

Thank you all for your kind words. My Tort has become quite a "Chia" pet and continues to add inches when I'm not looking...lol

Just stunning Deb. That's all I can say. Simply stunning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thought everyone should see how amazing your Helios fixtures can enhance our systems. And can be video captured successfuly.

Hello Deborah,

Just a small message to notice you that you are featured on advancedaquarist.com :)

The post there tells us that you use a Sony HD cam. Me and my wife are pregnant, and we would like to buy a HD cam. Can you send me the make and model of your cam to my email address (this is a dummy account since i don't have a reef tank).

Thank you;
Gilles

Email: gilles0181[at]gmail.com

UPDATE on the reef....PLENTY OF GROWTH

Its always fun to compare picts 6-8 months apart. Just uploaded videos from my IPAD. Wish there was a white balance setting to offset the blue led's...ah well, enjoy the eye candy.:popcorn:

2b6bda28464de84ec755b43bada3dbe1.jpg

8463ccb18af3200338bc9873974a7290.jpg

c33482f69e34393db44f09efb706a3a1.jpg

Stunning!
I'm truly jealous...
Your Blueline Angel looks gorgeous as well...mine jumped out not too long ago.
Didn't make it....:(

Back