Aquanauts 250 Deep Dimension Tank...growing since '99

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well the battle lines of coral warfare is changing the landscape. They're playing ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS. I never thought Red Planet could outpace and encrust over Star Polyp Mat. Or Orange Eye Chalice burning back the advances of Meteor Shower Cyphastria. I did add a branch of Green Slimer that is branching in numerous directions. Some colonies are adding 1"+ per month since May. Looks like I'll be trimming next month.

I'm trying a new food product line by Chefzillia available at Oceans By Design. The coral food is a interesting froz. 2part process. The first part excites all the corals and fish into an absolute frenzy, and that is when you add the second part that remains in the water column for an extended period for the corals to have ample opportunity to catch/absorb the nutritious rich food. I'm working on video that shows the frenzy transformation. Amazing to witness!

I noticed you removed your Koralia powerheads....

Any reason why you reduced the flow in the tank?

My flow has improved to 3 Jabeo RW15's after the last Koralla croaked in a year.

I was the first to get these when Oceans By Design, in Southcenter stocked them in.

Back