aquapod

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lovesalt

zoanthid
Here is a picture of my 24 gal aquapod. I got it from Brett, (BCT182),
I am going to be selling my 80 gallon set up and I wanted to keep the clams, so moved them to the aquapod.

Nice tank, even my husband likes it!

Last edited:
I just have the nanocube 12 and I love these nano's. I have been toying with two idea's. one is common for flow. a mj900 with the hydroflor rotating thing.
The second is a little more extreme. plumbing a recirc skimmer to it externally. here
http://www.marinesolutionsinc.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_35&products_id=72

I think this skimmer would be more than efficient for the tank. probably around 50gph which is more than they say at 1.5x the tank volume per hour but what 18gph pump would really plumb?

It still looks empty. You need to get lots more stuff in there. All sorts of open room.:D

Just remember, I have right of first refusal on any livestock you part out from your 80g.

Last edited:
bradreef said:
I have been toying with two idea's. one is common for flow. a mj900 with the hydroflor rotating thing.
The second is a little more extreme. plumbing a recirc skimmer to it externally.
I think this skimmer would be more than efficient for the tank. probably around 50gph which is more than they say at 1.5x the tank volume per hour but what 18gph pump would really plumb?

go brad go!!:badgrin:
that seems perfect(especially price wise) to plumb into the back of a all in one nano!!! im sure there are some here that will disagree with us....:)
but i love it!!!

sorry to highjack lovesalt, your tank does look awesome with those clams, they seem to be doing great under the 70w hqi bulb:)
i love that you get the shimmer night and day with that tank lighting(m.h. & 12 led)

the clams are awesome. two years ago you would have had to spend a fortune to keep them. with these new cubes it is easier.

The clams really do seem to like the pod. I also like the day night lighting. I will be putting fish in there. I have a pair of maroon clowns that will be going in this tank.

I will of course fill in the empty spaces soon.

Thanks to all!

Back