Aquarium I.D. Free Phone App on the Android Market!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WOW!! Love that app very helpful, I'm new to this hobby and this app makes it super easy to refer to fish corals, common issues and lots of other useful information!! Great Job!

Still needs some work a lot of the info is incorrect. If you look up any of the gobies and click the overview at the bottom it calls all of them eels and says they can get two feet in length and are prone to ich. Also if you click on the conchs and then try and pick one it takes you straight to the fish selection part. More things like the Emerald crab info tab takes you to the main screen??. Cool concept but needs to really be gone through and needs correct info.

Aquarium I.D. Version 2.7

Newly revised and updated thanks to saltwatereddies.com. PandaLilly Apps is doing a promo for a short time releasing the full version on Apple App Store!

I updated my app and it's much better! One thing that might be kinda nice is maybe some kind of pricing guidelines I know it will very a little but for most part prices are pretty consistent.

Just downloaded the app and left you a 5-star rating. This app is fantastic, and I can tell you and your team have put a lot of work into this! Keep it up! I have only one suggestion for a possible addition - maybe a list of tankmates (or fish they SHOULDN'T be with, since that would probably be a shorter list in general :D ) so you know if that fish would be okay with other fish you have in your tank. Otherwise, it's such a wonderful app!!!

Last edited:
Back