Are there any bird lovers in this forum?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We have a Blue and Gold Macaw. We have had several Blue Crown Conures and an Orange Wing Amazon and a Molacan Cockatoo.

We have a cinnamon pearl cockatiel. she is very spoiled and has the run of the house. I can't bring myself to have her wings clipped. I figure she is a bird and birds fly. She did get out one day and it took us over an hour to find her, but she was pretty freaked out when we did finally find her.

ok let me think about this one John ... you put birds in there? how can they fit ??? :eek: sorry we just don't have that quality in Mexico and i have never seen one until now.

Silly Gabby, it's for lil finches, Not "Big Bird" ;)

Here's our darlins hanging out:
Finches1.jpg

Last edited:
Silly Gabby, it's for lil finches, Not "Big Bird"

ohh ok, sorry dood for a moment i was expecting to see some of those colorful red/green birds that talk and what not :p.
I also see you got babies in there :) ... that's cute dood.

jetaero, you have some good looking birds! All of you guys seem to have great birds. Wait, what am I talking about, all birds are great!
Someday I will have one again. When I have my horse pasture, I will have a pet peacock. Just give me a few years :)

Oh, what adorable little finches! I have never seen that species/color before. And I just saw the aviary you built. Looks awesome!

jlehigh, that aviary is really nice!!! I have always wanted something like that in my house. The babies in the nest are too cute.

Back