argggg Exclamation

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:( i am trying to make due with what i have i have a sump, and extra lights for sale, i meen im not trying to sell seaclones and stuff, its pretty decent stuf... but noone really wants so i cant get any money to get a sump!

You cna turn any old tank into a sump for dirt cheep thats what alot of us do..

I you need a small sump I have a 10g one with baffles already in them FREE. I might have some other stuff I no longer need anymore for the taking.

okay well basically my tank has a Rena xp3 on it right now, and i need that for my other tank, so im trying to get a sump,pump, and then i need a protein skimmer cuz i have a seaclone :O thats all i can think of for equipment
and my mom and bro were mowing lawns for a while because my uncle does that, and he had to get a liver transplant, and uhmmm yeauhh i wanted to do it for them! and make money but my bro wudnt let me cuz he needed money cuz he didnt have a job!
and im a freakings fishaholic :p
55g salt, 75g salt, 55g fresh, 20g fresh,10g fresh 2bettas

So a skimmer a return pump and a Sump
Well sounds like Sarang has a small sump for you and You'll need to find a return pump
And a skimmer.

So I don't have either of those but I may know someone with a Rio 1700 that will work for a return pump for you
I'll call him today and see if I can get a donation for the cause..

So I don't have either of those but I may know someone with a Rio 1700 that will work for a return pump for you
I'll call him today and see if I can get a donation for the cause..

wow that'd be awesome!
i meen i have a sump but everyone told me it wudnt work for what i need, cuz i want a insump protein skimmer. im trying to sell it to get money for a sump!
but i guess i dont need to anymore :)
and if it sells it can go towards a protein skimmer maybe?

o.k. Jess, (DBMreef) says he's got a pump for you and maybe some other stuff.
Give him a shout and you two can talk.

Back