ARGH need help=)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok chrisdaphish, here is one I actually did:
I bought a kite with a large spool of string, I unwound all the string and taped a note with my name on it to the dowel, then I rewound the string over the note. I don't remember how I asked the initial question but the kite was at a park near the girls house sitting by some toys (I had my little brother keep an eye on it so it wouldn't get stolen). Her little sister knew a riddle that I made up on how to find the kite and there was a note in her room saying she had to do something for her sister to get it (this took a while, the rest of her family was in on it). She eventually got the kite and was cool enough to try and fly it rather than just unravel the string. There wasn't enough wind so eventually the string got unravelled and she found out who I was.

I had to dig back quite a few years in my mind to remember how this all worked, but at least I am still close enough to that age to have it there at all, obviously unlike some of the older individuals here.;):lol:

I hope this is kind of what you are looking for.

Tim

Ok chrisdaphish, here is one I actually did:
I bought a kite with a large spool of string, I unwound all the string and taped a note with my name on it to the dowel, then I rewound the string over the note. I don't remember how I asked the initial question but the kite was at a park near the girls house sitting by some toys (I had my little brother keep an eye on it so it wouldn't get stolen). Her little sister knew a riddle that I made up on how to find the kite and there was a note in her room saying she had to do something for her sister to get it (this took a while, the rest of her family was in on it). She eventually got the kite and was cool enough to try and fly it rather than just unravel the string. There wasn't enough wind so eventually the string got unravelled and she found out who I was.

ohhh that's to cute !! and very neat idea :) now the question is... is the same girl now your wife? :p :) .

had to dig back quite a few years in my mind to remember how this all worked, but at least I am still close enough to that age to have it there at all, obviously unlike some of the older individuals here.

hey who are you calling old .... pops :lol: :lol: ..... just joking:D

spongebob lover said:
ohhh that's to cute !! and very neat idea :) now the question is... is the same girl now your wife? :p :) .

hey who are you calling old .... pops :lol: ..... just joking:D

Unfortunately when this happened my wife was still in jr high.:oops:

Who am I calling old?
Well lets see...........
Nikki, Krish, MikeS, Mark (skimerwhisperer), Josh (according to his public profile he was born in 1930!):lol: ,I could keep going................:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim

Sparks said:
I'm hoping you married her atleast 4 years ago... :p

Oh at least...........................;)

She was 19 and I was 23, this was 2 1/2 years ago. We got engaged on her 19th birthday, yes her father did have some problems with that.:oops: :D

Unfortunately when this happened my wife was still in jr high.

ohh boy so you went to the prom Twice eh :D :lol: .... yeah she looks like she's 16 :) on the pictures.

Who am I calling old?
Well lets see...........
Nikki, Krish, MikeS, Mark (skimerwhisperer), Josh (according to his public profile he was born in 1930!) ,I could keep going................

ohh ohh you're in some serious trouble dood ..:shock: :D .
hmm so Josh was born in 1930 eh :lol: :lol: .

She was 19 and I was 23, this was 2 1/2 years ago. We got engaged on her 19th birthday, yes her father did have some problems with that.

hehe :D ... who cares about the in-laws :D ;) besides you make a cute couple .... now where's the baby? :D

Yeah I suppose we've taken over this thread long enough.................

lol!! yeah we were supposed to be talking about ideas for Chris and the prom date and i don't think this is helping :p :D .

ha! i never noticed josh was 75, nice!

LOL!! me neither :D .

Ummm....did someone just call me old??
1.gif
;) lol

NaH2O said:
ROFL! She'd probably just take driving lessons from me :p. I said EASY TO BUY GIFTS FOR! Stop picking on me, or else I'll make sure the little one is good and crabby for the June meeting drive :D. You'll be watching Barbie and the Nutcracker the whole way!

Remind me to stay up late the night before so i can sleep the whole way....provided my seat is NOT on the luggage rack this time :|

Back