• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arrivals 08/01

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
2-flame angels
1-Eibli angel
1-bicolor angel
1-lemonpeel angel
1-blue assesor
1-lineatus blenny
1-red lipped blenny
6-azure damsel
10-sapphire damsel
1-green mandarin
4-scooter blenny
1-mimic saddle puffer filefish
1-jaguar goby
4-green band gobies
1-red head goby
1-yasha hase goby
6-watchman gobies
1-flame hawkfish
4-dragonface pipefish
2-banded piepfish
2-foxface rabbitfish
2-powder blue tang
4-yellow tang
1-Lubbocki wrasse
1-Ruby Head/Solorensis wrasse female
1-filamented wrasse
2-sixline wrasse

Also ORA arriving today....
6-ocellaris clownfish
4-black ocellaris clownfish
6-misbar black ocellaris
3-yellow assessor
1-striped blenny
1-harptail blenny
2-orchid dottyback
1-neon dottyback
1-splendid dottyback
6-sharknose goby
3-neon goby
3-gold neon goby
3-derasa clams
2-pom pom xenia
1-Sprungs Stunner
2-blue voodoo stag
1-ORA borealis
1-Joe the Coral
2-spongodes
2-pink bird nest
1-purple stylophora
1-green stylophora
2-green polyp leather
1-marshall isl. puple and green
2-marshall island yellow fuzzy
1-micronesian green and blue acro

still waiting for algae blenny raincheck from June...any word when you'll get more in

The Yellow Tangs are smaller at around 2".

We've had Algae Blennies off and on since the sale. I checked the log and it says we tried calling. Not sure if you didn't get our message or there was a problem with your VM. Either way, we are currently out and expect more next week. Sorry for the delay!

We have a couple Fox Face Rabbits but no Copperbands. They were not available this week. Hopefully, we get some next week:)

PM box is full.

I came in and bought a yasa goby from you yesterday. Came home and drip acclimated him and then released him. Saw him a few times through the night and then went to bed. When I woke up this morning he was dead in the tank. So just wanted to let you know to keep an eye on the others. I'm extremely bummed I lost a $50 fish after 12 hours.

Eddie

Hey Eddie,
That's really strange. Was anybody chasing it or stressing it out? Was there any bite marks on the body? We've had one goby in the store for three weeks and the other for the past week. Not sure which one you picked up but they were both doing great. The fish is covered by our guarantee as long as your water tests ok. Just bring us a tank sample, the body, and your receipt and we will either give you a new fish or a store credit. Sorry it didn't make it.

Oh dang I didn't know you had a gurantee :( I threw him out this morning. There were no marks or anything. He seemed fine when I wet to bed. I doubt there is anything we can do since I threw him away already. PM me if there is. Thanks.

Oh dang I didn't know you had a gurantee :( I threw him out this morning. There were no marks or anything. He seemed fine when I wet to bed. I doubt there is anything we can do since I threw him away already. PM me if there is. Thanks.

We can do a one time no body for you, however, we do still need a water sample. If you still have the reciept that will make things easier, if not we can look it up.
Take it easy.

Back