• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arrivals 1/5-1/9

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
LA Wholesale- Wed AM

1-bicolor angel
3-borbonius blotchy anthias sweet!
4-female lyretail anthias
2-chalk basslets
1-goldstripe maroon clown
1-powder blue tang
1-sm blue hippo tang
1-redtail sargassum trigger reef safe
1-australian chaoti leopard wrasse extremely rare and really cool!
1-sebae anemone
4-sea hare
1-m/l derasa clam
12-turbo snail
2-fire shrimp

Florida AquaCulture- Wed PM

3-chilli pepper monti 69.99 ~1.5"
2-purple monti cap 39.99
4-purple haze monti 39.99
2-pink platygyra maze brain 39.99
3-single polyp red w/ green eye blatomussa wellsi aussie metallic 29.99
1-red war favia 49.99
1-red/purple war favia 49.99
1-aussie prism favia 49.99
2-dragon soul prism favia 59.99
2-aussie favia green w/ pink eye amazing 59.99
3-single polyp duncans 19.99
2-zoa frag 9.99
1-green zoa frag 29.99
1-pink/green zoa frag 19.99
1-green/pink clove polyps 39.99
1-aussie spyder sponge 69.99
6-echino baby blue w/ peach eye (bubble gum drop?) 69.99 multiple eyes ~3-4
6-turquoise w/ pink eye echino (gum drop?) 79.99 multiple eyes ~3-5
3-purple w/ neon green eye echino 39.99

Pics of many of these corals can be found in this thread: http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41267

We are supposed to be receiving 30 assorted color st thomas bubble mushrooms and 3 zoanthids which may include purple hornets on friday night. We also have a cleaner crew order arriving friday. On saturday we have 100 farmed ricordea florida, RPE zoas, and Purple Rhodactis mushrooms being delivered. We are going to run a special on the Ricordea florida from the time they arrive until closing 1/18. They will be $13.99 each or 3 for $35.00. I will post the special in a seperate thread as soon as they arrive. They will be pink, orange, green, yellowish, blue, purple, and multi-colored.

Last edited:
The Chaoti Wrasse sold in the bag...wow was that a cool fish. The Redtail Sargassum Trigger needs a few weeks as it arrived with a cloudy eye.

So, who took the wrasse? Wait a minute, it was me. Hopefully he'll show his face soon so that I can take pictures.

So, who took the wrasse? Wait a minute, it was me. Hopefully he'll show his face soon so that I can take pictures.

hopefully you will have better luck with him coming out than I have had with my African........ cant wait to see photo:)

I edited the previous post to include prices. So many nice items I can't pick a favorite but the blastos, pink eye favia, and gum drop chalices probably take the prize!

Well the fish came out today. I'm so happy as this is definitely an amazing fish. I told Cy that I was gitty like a school girl at the movie 'Twilight'.

Wrasse1-9-09001.jpg

Wrasse1-9-09002.jpg

The Bubble Shroom and Hornet orderis delayed again. The shipper didn't have all the right paperwork when he dropped off so he's going to have to try again...most likely monday. Sorry everyone!

Back