• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arrivals 11/4-11/6

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
The last of our handpicked LA orders has been rescheduled to arrive on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Just wanted those of you who are waiting to know. On another note, we should have a big WYSIWYG update up on the website by Tuesday evening.

Man, I was so excited for today too. Everybody is going to love the stuff we picked out. I guess we'll just have to wait one more day.

Awesome Charlie. Glad you got the info you needed.

Ultra hand selected LA Wholesale order (Australia & Indo)- Arrives Wed

Australia-

2-sm acropora
1-ultra montipora
1-aropora frag
4-ultra echinata frags
2-ultra acan frag tiny
1-acan frag grade A tiny
1-acan frag grade A sm/md
1-red/green blastomussa
2-red/green blastomussa frag
2-ultra chalice tiny
1-ultra chalice sm/md
1-ultra chalice med
1-elegance coral
1-tiny palythoa
1-ultra symphyllia
1-ultra scolymia
1-prism favia
1-color favia

Indo-

2-ultra crocea 1.5"
3-ultra maxima 3" cool patterns and blue
6-cultured acropora
1-mushroom frag red w/ blue spots
1-red/green micromussa
1-sm chalice
1-daisy polyp pink w/green center
1-ultra zoanthid

These descriptions do not do this stuff justice. Keep in mind this company's version of tiny is uausally 3". More specifics and pics to follow over the next few days.

Last edited:
oohh I have been on a hunt for one of these
ultra echinata frags
can you post or send me a price for a frag.
Will you be posting pics of these on your site?

ultra echinata frags

Hi,

I'll get you some pics once they arrive. It looks like the frags will be around $100 depeding on size/shipping. I'll know more Wednesday afternoon and I'll be sure to get the info to you.

Thanks,
Cy

ultra echinata frags

OOOHHHH me too!

Too bad you couldn't get any of the Strawberry Shortcake CY.
Can't wait for pics!!!

Awesome Charlie. Glad you got the info you needed.

Ultra hand selected LA Wholesale order (Australia & Indo)- Arrives Wed

Australia-

2-sm acropora
1-ultra montipora
1-aropora frag
4-ultra echinata frags
2-ultra acan frag tiny
1-acan frag grade A tiny
1-acan frag grade A sm/md
1-red/green blastomussa
2-red/green blastomussa frag
2-ultra chalice tiny
1-ultra chalice sm/md
1-ultra chalice med
1-elegance coral
1-tiny palythoa
1-ultra symphyllia
1-ultra scolymia
1-prism favia
1-color favia

Indo-

2-ultra crocea 1.5"
3-ultra maxima 3" cool patterns and blue
6-cultured acropora
1-mushroom frag red w/ blue spots
1-red/green micromussa
1-sm chalice
1-daisy polyp pink w/green center
1-ultra zoanthid

These descriptions do not do this stuff justice. Keep in mind this company's version of tiny is uausally 3". More specifics and pics to follow over the next few days.

Very nice pieces guys!!!!

Totally agree with Kyle. I picked up one of the Aus. stags and echinata pieces. I also picked up an Indo frag and single blasto welsi head.

There were some other great mini colonies too. Hopefully they'll post pics soon before they're all gone.

Thanks Kyle:)

A couple notes. Brie took photos and should have some up Thursday or Friday. Her battery died before she could finish. The Ultra Monti that came in looks a lot like a Fire Engine but more like a Fire Tip. Greenish body with big bright reddish/orange polyps. Google will provide photos. I fragged it into three pieces. The two ultra Acans and two of the Chalices need a few days before I can frag them. Otherwise this stuff is ready to go. The purple echinatas are nice and moving fast. I believe there are only two left. Randy-S...I'm willing to hold one until you get to view a photo if you are still interested. The small frag is 99.99 and the medium frag is 139.99. Please let me know. I just called the store and I hear someone else was on their way down to look at them so by the end of today there may only be one left.

thanks for the offer the reality is i would not be able to grab it until the 17th of the month. i live in vanc but travel up to seattle for work. I could paypal you and you could keep it in your tanks until then. if the frag is nice i would do that not sure if you would want to.

PS the offer to hold it for me with the high demand you are getting shows how good of a LFS you guys are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some sweet stuff!!!!!!!! Some of the coolest acan morphs I have seen. Can't wait till they are all happy and ready to be fragged.

thanks for the offer the reality is i would not be able to grab it until the 17th of the month. i live in vanc but travel up to seattle for work. I could paypal you and you could keep it in your tanks until then. if the frag is nice i would do that not sure if you would want to.

The medium frag sold so all that is left is a small one. I'll get you pic and you can decide;) With payment I'd be willing to hold it until the 17th. Its always nice to help someone find something they've been trying to find:D

Will do. It was Brie's day off. I'm sure the pics will be coming soon. Lots left but all the Aussie Acro is gone except for the piece Randy might get.

ohh god, let the torture begin :D :p .

By the way, the peppermint shrimps did an awesome job, no more Aptasia hehe :D

Back