• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arrivals 11/4-11/6

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

let me know when the pic is on your site or post it here please.

Purple Echinata-Being the last frag left, this one has the least color of the batch, which all came from the same colony. Please let me know if you want it, cause if not I have someone waiting:)

Echinata_7571.jpg

RedTealChaliceFull_7576.jpg

Here's another Aussie Chalice that came in. Brie has more pics to post but I thought I'd throw out a teaser. Notice the orange eyes! This one is $299.99.

Thank you if you have someone waiting please let them have. Since i would be coming from sw wash i am just not sure when i could grab it.
VERY VERY NICE FRAG!!!

Purple Echinata-Being the last frag left, this one has the least color of the batch, which all came from the same colony. Please let me know if you want it, cause if not I have someone waiting:)

Echinata_7571.jpg

how much is it for this one, Purple Echinata
The small ?frag is 99.99 or the medium? frag is 139.99.

Last edited:
I remember seeing that piece at the store for $139.99. A really good deal considering I've seen 1/2" frags sell for $99.99.

The piece is the picture was the sm 99.99 size. The medium was larger. It is sold to Apollo who was first in line if Randy decided not to take it.

Thanks!

Back