• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arrivals 12/7-12/10 Aussie!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
We have a LA Wholesale order arriving Wednesday and an Australian coral order arriving Tuesday morning.

Australian Corals- Arrive Tuesday AM

5-small elegance corals (affordable!)
13-acan lord frags roughly 5 polyps (around 59.99)
2-small chalice
1-med chalice
1-large chalice
5-medium ultra acropora
2-large ultra acropora
1-red war coral
2-prism favia
2-ultra fungia

Questions on the Acropora.
What do you consider sml, med, lrg sizing and what constitues the "ultra" label?

your killing me with your aussie acros, how come none of the lfs or even perry who is the aussie acan guro get in any sps down here.
Whew rant over.... Are you expecting any of the holy shrine of acros in? I give you a guess on what am talking about.

We are simply passing on what the invoice says. All suppliers have slightly different sizing. With Australian stuff, different suppliers use the terms "ultra", "color", "grade A", "grade B" amongst others. Ultra is usually considered the best color. This is the first time we have been able to get Australian Acro from this supplier so I don't know what his particular sizing means.

your killing me with your aussie acros, how come none of the lfs or even perry who is the aussie acan guro get in any sps down here.
Whew rant over.... Are you expecting any of the holy shrine of acros in? I give you a guess on what am talking about.

Would that be SSC??? :D If we do it'll be party time. Once I see them I'll post more. I'll tell you this...its hard to get Aussie Acros. One of my suppliers sold out an entire shipment in an hour.

Just finished puttnig out the Australian stuff. Nice!!

The 13 Acan frags have way more than 5 polyps each. They are all really colorful and only 59.99 each.

The five small Elegance corals are all baby colonies rather than hacked frags. They look sweet and are only 69.99.

All four chalices are really nice and range from 99.99-199.99. There aren't any "My Miamis" but I guess you could tell from the lack of place holders in the price;)

The Acros are all really nice but no Strawberry Shortcakes in the bunch. There is a nice 4" Red Millepora with BlueTips, a glowing Chesterfieldensis, a couple nice Stags, a pink Millepora, and two sizes of an Acropora I haven't ID'd yet.

The Red War coral has green eyes and a splash of green washed through a portion of its 4"-5" colony.

The Prism Favias are sweet. Glowing green! One has pink rings around each eye. I've never seen one like this before.

The two Fungia Plate corals are also nice. One has a bright pink rim with a yellow body. The other is a subdued orange with a bright green outer ring around the whole piece. Again a really unique color morph.

Come check it all out:)

That pink millie with blue tip sounds like a great piece. If it is one that looks like a couple I've seen online then that is one saweet piece!

Some photos of a few things from the new shipment

AussieAcanGroup60_0094.jpg

Close up of the bluetip pink mille
AussieBluetipPinkMille_0181.jpg

AussiePinkMille_0148.jpg

AussiePinkMilleAndChesterfieldensis.jpg

prism favia
AussiePrismFavia_0166.jpg

Pink rim prism favia
PinkEdgePrismFavia_0172.jpg

alright, i spaced on postin' the little fish order from wednesday...so here it is:

12-pajama cardinal
6-squamipinnis anthias, sm
6-golden head sifter goby
6-orange spot sifters
6-six spot sifters
2-target mandarins
2-blue spot jawfish
4-pearly jaw
2-raccoon butterfly, sm
3-royal gramma
3-kelloggi seahorse
6-cleaner shrimp
2-strawberry crab
3-tuxedo urchin
1-gold teardrop maxima clam
25-turbo snail
1-sebae anemone

I've got to tell those that haven't been in yet....these corals are awesome! I was in there today and what is left is gorgeous, healthy and colorful. Nice job BR! Hats off to you for continually impressing me.

We fragged the blue tip millepora and one of the other Aussie stags yesterday. Now we have multiple frags at more affordable prices:)

Back