• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arrivals & Rainchecks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Now the real fun begins:) Filling all the rainchecks. This is where we really need your patience. Its really hard to efficiently fill the rainchecks when we don't know what will actually ship and when the folks we call will actually come pick their items up. Please remember we are trying to get everyone their stuff quickly but this might take a few weeks. The first few shipments are ordered. Some stuff is coming tuesday. We will start at the top of the list and call folks in order as our quantities allow.

Indo-Arriving Tuesday

4-scribbled rabbit
6-fox face
1-yellow ribbon wrasse
5-truncatus anthias
1-juv emperor angel
3-copperband bfly
1-diamond bfly
6-sailfin tang
2-volitan lion
1-flame fin tang
1-harequin tusk
1-big eye squirrel
2-valentini puffer
1-purple psuedo
1-diadema pseudo
2-super tiny blue tang
6-leopard wrasse
2-melanurus wrasse
2-hectors goby
2-antenna goby
5-beady pipefish
100-green chromis
12-green mandarin
1-banded pipefish
6-stripe damsel
6-domino damsel
6-yellow tail blue damsel
6-dragon face pipefish
6-chocolate chip star
24-cleaner shrimp
6-sexy shrimp
12-green bubble anemone
6-algae blenny

Cleaner Crew Items- Arriving Wednesday

300-med blue leg hermits
60-scarlet hermits
40-emerald crabs
600-astraea snail
40-nerite snail
300-nassarius snail
2-neon goby
2-pearly jawfish
8-blue reef chromis

Caribbean-Arrives Wednesday

2-red caribbean mushroom
4-offshore zoanthid colony
1-red worm cluster
1-red lacy gorgonian
1-purple willow gorgonian
4-blue zoanthid cluster
6-ultra premium zoanthid (south china seas-should be amazing if they look like the pics we were shown-not cheap)
2-palythoa grandis cinnamon polyp
1-small french angel
1-large french angel (most likely sold)
1-large queen angel (most likely sold)
2-juv atlantic blue tangs
3-chalk bass (most likely sold to coopdogyo)
1-latern basslet
2-large look down (most likely sold)

I got one of those small yellow tangs, he never made it. I was real happy with his size, been waiting for one like that for a while, If you get a chance can you please order another small one for me? Thanks.

Thor

Last edited:
Are equipment rainchecks on the same schedule? I bought two pairs (2x400w and 2x250w) of the 20k SE Reeflux lamps but had to raincheck one of the 400w and one 250w because someone got to them before me :) I wasn't sure how many other rainchecks were made for them or if was backlogged but I haven't had time to call and ask or stop by.

Are equipment rainchecks on the same schedule? I bought two pairs (2x400w and 2x250w) of the 20k SE Reeflux lamps but had to raincheck one of the 400w and one 250w because someone got to them before me :) I wasn't sure how many other rainchecks were made for them or if was backlogged but I haven't had time to call and ask or stop by.

I ordered the bulbs on Monday. They come all the way from Louisianna (sp?) so it takes a little longer. We should have all the bulbs taken care of when they arrive.

Thanks!

I got one of those small yellow tangs, he never made it. I was real happy with his size, been waiting for one like that for a while, If you get a chance can you please order another small one for me? Thanks.

Thor

Hi Thor,

If it died within the first 24 hours we will replace it free of charge. Otherwise we can do a special one time $7 replacement. I have more on order and we should see them early next week. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Cy

Anyone waiting for cleaner shrimp and royal gramma rainchecks can head on in. We were restocked yesterday! I am still waiting to hear from Hawaii about our tiny yellow tangs??!!??

Back