Attack site?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I haven't had any issues with my Droid but have not been on my PC for afew days now. Agree with the above, sure that Scott is on top of this...like stink on Skimmer Sludge.... lol

Cheers, Todd

I think it may be linked to the Ad banners, I just checked one of my webcomics and the ad banner at the top had the "Reported Attack page" instead of the ad itself.

We're running scans my apologies for the issues.

I tried logging in on Chrome and then Explorer yesterday and neither would even give the the option to enter the site. I knew that this was a temporary issue and that the mods here would get the issue resoved ASAP and then life would go on as normal.

No need to apologise for typical internet issues the every web site world wide encounters at one time or another. I want an apology form the dumb hacker that caused the issue to begin with.

Thanks for understanding, it was our adserver that got hit. Slowly it should come back. Pesky hackers!!!
I tried logging in on Chrome and then Explorer yesterday and neither would even give the the option to enter the site. I knew that this was a temporary issue and that the mods here would get the issue resoved ASAP and then life would go on as normal.

No need to apologise for typical internet issues the every web site world wide encounters at one time or another. I want an apology form the dumb hacker that caused the issue to begin with.

It is estimated that Google will take about 10 hours to clear up the bad name, hopefully it happens sooner.

Sorry Scotty I saw "Oh we are all cleaned up so we should be good to go!" and thought it was cleaned and working...

It looks like one, or a few adservers got hit by hackers. I've seen it on other sites where the ads are displaying the attack site thing from firefox.

So were RF members computers compromised?

I would assume as long as you have a good anti virus program you should be all good. My PC will stop anything bad trying to get in and throw me up a message so I can see exactly what it is. Good thing too because computers are not my strong point.

I don't think the server was compromised I think that Reef Frontiers was put on a list of sites that are known to have Malware by accident.

I don't think the server was compromised I think that Reef Frontiers was put on a list of sites that are known to have Malware by accident.

So basically some one at some point (probably no one here) used this site for malware and now every once in a while the site still gets flagged? Would that be a reasonable assumption?

Back