August 18th; Club Social and Mini Frag Swap and Dangs!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Ok members, we are going to have a get together at Dang's new restaurant... I believe it's called Irene Family Restaurant named after Dang's great niece. Did I get that right? :razz: Nieces are very cool, I have a couple special ones myself.

We are going to open the meeting up to members having a frag swap. We will NOT have tanks available, and we'd like to see all swaps being arranged before hand. The best idea is to post pictures of what you want to swap, and then make the arrangements.

I'm thinking of an afternoon get together, about 2pm. How does that sound with everyone?

I'll get the evite out shortly as we are figuring out how to arrange the food, individual or family style. Dang has given us an option to go family style then they cook all morning and put on quite a spread but we have a minimum number for that.

Mark your calendars for August 23rd!!!

Wow, I would love to go to that and especially meet Dang. Wish it was at his house! :)

Anyone going to the Tyree event in Portland? I heard from Steve Weast that it may be cancelled due to not enough pre-sell tickets.

Anyone from Kitsap going to the Aug. 23rd event please contact me to ride share!

Anyone going to the Tyree event in Portland? I heard from Steve Weast that it may be cancelled due to not enough pre-sell tickets.

In an email I got from Tyree yesterday he said NOTHING of it being cancelled and let me know that they have moved it into the larger convetion room at the hotel. Allow vendors to have bigger areas for their displays.

You have GOT to be kidding me? Weast told me there had only been 30 pre-sell tickest sold and that Tyree was considering cancelling it...hmmmmm...maybe his info. was old. I would hang myself if it went off and I wasn't there.

Sherman has already said he would like to go...anyone else want to carpool down? Anyone from Kitsap County? Weast said he may not be around due to business in LA but I sure would like to hit Portland. I always have a great time there.

My plan is simple: Drive down with coolers full of beer. Drive back with a bunch of corals. :D

well after meeting Dang today and drooling all over his tank (i owe you a glass cleaning) I will be there absolutly! Plus a good chance to try out his new restraunt....

we got the tickets for event 4th,of august,,we're going with Irene,,she 'd already got her hand wet in my tank 2 days ago,,she'd happy baby:):)
welcome everybody to my new restaurant in woodinville here the address"
Irene Family Thai cursine,,find me on the web www.irenefamilythai.com
and thanks ,MC lighting:)

Last edited:
I'm taking an Actuarial exam on the 24th...so I will most likely not make this... :|

Best,
Ilham

Spongebob (aka. Dood,) :)

Basically, acturaries determine "risk" using math formulas. A lot of statistics is used.
Most actuaries do the following:

-evaluating the likelihood of future events,
-designing creative ways to reduce the likelihood of undesirable events,
-decreasing the impact of undesirable events that do occur.

HTH
Kirk

Well it's the week earlier Ilham so we expect to see you there. :):)

PS For everyone else, this is just a social and is open to everyone.

Please note meeting is the 18th.

Evites are out; if you aren't on the list let me know.

We are probably going to do a family style dinner..... $10 per head. If you were there Christmas a couple years ago you will remember the big feast. :)

Back