August 18th; Club Social and Mini Frag Swap and Dangs!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I am going to try to make it. A friend of mine just moved back over to the area so I have a place to stay and would like to get together with all you Seattle folks again. I have lots of frags- Should they be posted on this thread? or is there a seperate thread for posting corals to swap/sell at this event? I dont want to drag them across the state if no one wants them. Hope to see you Sat
Cheers,
Tracy

I hope anyone going from Kitsap gets in touch with me. I'd like to go but I can't drive there myself...well I could I guess, but it wouldn't be wise!

Hey folks, question keeps being asked about where/what thread to use for posting frags for trade/sale. No answers that I've seen yet (unless I missed it)?

I want to trade or sell a bucket of salt, about 150 gallons worth of salt left. (Red Sea Coral Pro Salt). I want to go back to SeaChem.

Tracy can you describe what ya got or just post pictures here that will be fine !!!
Especially your echino !!

:)

Paul

my family and i are planning to attend and check out the local reefers and the food of course! looking to see if anyone's interested in a blue mushroom and some hairy mushrooms... let me know

frag for trade or sale

for trade or for sale,,i'm looking for garf purple bonsai

Acropora :
solomon island accro 25$
DSC_0039.jpg

nana 25$
Granulosa 25$
DSC_0027-1.jpg

blue loisetteae 25$
Red hyacintus table 25$ reserved 1 for Apollothesun,,one more left
DSC_0024.jpg

blue tenius 25$
DSC_0124.jpg

rainbow monti 25$ 3/4" size
rbforsale.jpg

purple slimmer blue tip 25$

pur-blue-tip.jpg

this one i do not know the name yet ,,but it cool with blue polyp..30$/frag
2.jpg

lokane,only one frag available 30$
DSC_0312.jpg

all frag 1 1/2" size
interested please reserved.,i will bring it to the meeting.i don't have red bug any more but still reccomended dip it for red bug

this fire engine for your eye candy not for sale yet
fireengine.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck with that exam. Sounds really hard. I think I am going to start working on my husband (the non reefer as of now) to move to WA. I am way tired of Southern California.
Sorry very much to hijack but I really wish I could be there.

The Fragman is Bringing Goodies!

I'm bringing the usual assortment of cool coral Frags to the meeting at Dang's. I have some NEW stuff this time. Purple People Eaters, Blue Cali Torts and a Purple Slimmer Staghorn If you want first pick then you are welcome to come and get em early:)

Here is a partial list:

PPE's (originally from FINN) single, double and triple polyps ($20,$35,$50)
Blue Cali Tortusa Frags (.75 to 1.25 inches) $15 to $25
Purple Slimmer Stag (Originally from chuck Fiterman) ONE ONLY! $30
Yellow Cylastria $20
Pink Birds Nest $20
Pulchura $20
Blue Sparkler Stags $20 to $30
Ed Hahn Blue Stags $15 to $20
Lots of other stuff

See ya there!
Paul

Attachments

• top shelf of Frags.jpg
    top shelf of Frags.jpg
    75.6 KB
More Goodies!

The first Pic is one that FINN posted of his PPE's, I got mine from Chrisdadish who got them from Finn.:)

Attachments

• PPE's.jpg
    PPE's.jpg
    63.9 KB
  • Ice Blue Stags and Pulchura.jpg
    Ice Blue Stags and Pulchura.jpg
    58.3 KB
  • Pink Birds Nest.jpg
    Pink Birds Nest.jpg
    67 KB
Would anybody be interested in a small/medium sized torch coral (it's probably a $25 piece online? I'd like some of the white pumping xenia or some really cool zoo's (seahawks colors!).

Excellent food at Dang's place and good company. :D

And I love my two new frags, an a. plana from Barrier Reef and a gorgeous blue loissetae (sp?) from Dang. :D :D

Good food. Good atmosphere. It was nice to finally see the new restaurant. However, I do miss seeing the old reef tanks and the arrowana tank.

I didn't buy any frags, but I did take some food home. Thanks Dang.

Here's a commercial for Irene Family Thai Cuisine.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Good food. Good atmosphere. It was nice to finally see the new restaurant. However, I do miss seeing the old reef tanks and the arrowana tank.

I didn't buy any frags, but I did take some food home. Thanks Dang.

Here's a commercial for Irene Family Thai Cuisine.

LMBO!!! :lol: i can't believe i forgot about it though :(

Back