August Shark Reef/IAP DIY

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Ok time to get the ball rolling on the next event.... it was nice to have the summers off... ;)

I'm voting for the 19th as that is the 3rd Saturday and I'm not available the 26th.

If that is good for everyone; I'll post it up. This should be easy; they are supposed to do all the work.

I have frozen food, and will pick up some more brauts or whatever, but low low key.. :)

Colleen

evite

Time to get the evite rolling... Randy do you feel up to it?

You can pull most of the info from the thread that Brian started. What time? I think another early one like 2pm. What do you think?

I am going to order another 10 of those kits, I dont think we will have trouble selling them as I already have been asked for quite a few and have promised all the extras I have. Not to make money, just to make people happy since I'm out of happy pills.

Any other ideas for August?

Another deal fest for both shops, Mario and Eric competing again! There should be some good deals for all!

Ok that works and he wants to be done by 6pm. That works for me too.

Good news, he is donating a 50 pound box of jakarta live rock and some other "things". So Im going to push the raffle, and I'm debating if the club should buy some Shark Reef gift certs to sweeten the pot. Wonder if I should get the evite out, see what the response is and add that on the reminder....

If anyone is awake what do you think?

Thats great about the LR!! In the evite we could just list the box of LR plus many other items...blah blah blah if the respose looks promising, then we can add that there will be gift certificates too.

Back