• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Elegance

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

She actually re-arranged my little man-cave. We had some work done on our house and when she put my room back together she angled the couch so that I can look at the tank and TV and the exact same time. :lol: Then she turned my computer desk around so that I can sit at my desk, look over the top of my monitor and see the tank and TV and be close enough to the tap to grab a beer without getting up. She's been spending all HER time up here so SHE can look at the tank, LOL. With a baby on the way, it was bound to become the family-cave anyhow.

The only reason a woman is allowed in a amancave is to clean it! Sounds like you got bamboozled. My wife likes corals that "move" in the current. I'm really considering a lps dominated tank.

You are right. I will have to work on that.

I've had two now for about 4 months or so and they are both doing great. Robert you need to get a shot of the different colored ends on that elegance! Brett, Your tank is only lps right? I've been thinking of going that way and am wondering how you like yours?

Back