BABY snail...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

burning2nd

BABY SNAIL............ what can i do to help him?

will my brittle star eat him?

also the one peppermint has eggs i think. carying em under her (things under tail that they swim with) ill have pics in a few hours

Is the baby snail's shell a mix between tan and white? If so, it's actually not a baby snail, they are called nerites. They won't get any bigger, they stay very small, and are great for your tank. They mainly come out at night and eat algae/detritus.

if your talking about thos half snails have slug things. its not that, it really looks like the shell of a babay asrea snail. but its lighter its white and has small brown spots to it. cicurlar in shape with spirel pater.
its so cute

Collonista on the money, son, damn you are the man...... whats so bad about it? i only found one so far, hes cute he has 2 little feelers and hes like the smallest.

Im going in a few more hours to pick up a couple of snails,5 cierth snails. 3 astro snails.
I i migh look at crabs if i can find a baby one like i had last week, i relize crabs can be bad, but oh well

krish, that little dude following you, kinda looks a little...... i dont want to call him gay, but looks a little like hes not on the same team if ya know what i mean..

morning guys

As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with having them. Infact, they help with algae control and people actually buy them for this reason. :)

As for the pink dude...I'm going to find out pretty soon who he is! :p <--- See there he is again!!! Unreal!!!!(LOL)

Back