Back again. Just saying hello.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sedrostyle

Hey all,
Decided I should tell everyone I'm back again. Had some rough few months. We moved. I've been working out of state. Just got back into town. And finally after moving a month in a half ago I finally got to take my tank home.
Bad news.
Had my sister in law watching my tank while I was working out of state. Had her feed every other day. And top off once a week.
Thought no issues right?

Well I got my tank Saturday and we'll the temp was 63. Sump was blowing air into the display.
Most my sis gone. Or probably not going to make it.
Purple tang in the move. Blenny died.
Things are not well. On top of that my lights decided to short out.

So on with more good. You know I've missed all you folks. This community is awesome. I'm looking forward in rebuilding my tank with what I have and better than ever this time.

Got some new halides so I'll have more light then ever.
Got my skimmer setup properly and man is it pulling the junk. It got really stirred in the move.

Hoping to cash in on some leds within a month. Had to have a fixture so I got this one until I can upgrade finally.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and catching up.
Stay tuned for continued build pics.

Steven

Welcome back!! Sucks about everything that happened while you were away, you will have it back up to speed in no time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Welcome back sorry to hear about your tank while you are away hard to find people who really appreciate and understand all the time and dedication we put into our little pieces of the ocean... ohh and lets not forget $$$ hope you get everything situated and get it back up and going

Sorry to hear that. hopefully this will turn around 10 times better. Good luck.:yield:

Ya got the lighting situated. Came with power compacts. So I put new t5 actinic. All nicely fitted to the fixture. It's legit
I and a buddy are putting a dedicated circuit in for the tank.

Welcome back!! Looking forward to seeing you around again :) Really sorry to hear things didn't go well while you were away, it'll come back better than ever with some TLC.

Hey Steven, its great to see you back. You will get it all back looking great soon. We need progress pics!

Cool. Still nice to see another reefer up north :clap2:

Hope things are settling down for you enough so you can save that reef!

Back