Back at it.....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thanks, gotta checkout Petco. how's your tank doing? have you upgrade to the 180 cube yet?

This lil tank is doing great! I have not decided on the 180 yet. I gotta support my floor again I'm thinking. I don't want it in the same place I had the 270g. I want it in the living area.

great, good luck setting the tank up. im in the process of setting up a small 80-100 gal, i missed the sale for the mp40, dosing pumps and neptune apex controller. i was thinking about purchasing that 180 gal but its alittle too big. anyhow, keep us updates on your tank. sorry one more thing, what type of live sand did you used?

Such a great deal! I have to install bamboo flooring in my whole house before I bring a new system in. Hopefully I'll have that done in a month. No place to store it til then. But I have the space. I just need help getting it and support the floor.

great, good luck setting the tank up. im in the process of setting up a small 80-100 gal, i missed the sale for the mp40, dosing pumps and neptune apex controller. i was thinking about purchasing that 180 gal but its alittle too big. anyhow, keep us updates on your tank. sorry one more thing, what type of live sand did you used?

80-100g is a good size. What dimensions? I don't know what type of sand Is in this lil system. It came with it. I most likely will use very little sand if any when I upgrade to a bigger system.

Back