back into the hobby

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kylehustonvw

I took a long break after my tanks went down a couple years ago but im back into the hobby and about to set up a new 55 gallon. Im excited to be back in this great community

We are glad to have you back. Looking forward to seeing the progress on your tank. You should join us all at the bob moore frag swap tomorrow. Meet a few fellow hobbyists.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

if you just getting started the frag swap might feel like torture. lol
when you ready for some leathers, if you want to hit me with a pm a week or two before, i can knock you off some chunks of a yellow, a pink/brown, and some cabbage leather... possibly some other stuff too. pay it forward type deal.

what are your plans for the 55? is drilled or do you plan on running sumpless?

oh, and i just read the 'place for this' comment. if free/pay it forward is out of bounds, i apologize, and if necesarry i'd totally understand if a mod .edited/deleted

oh, and i just read the 'place for this' comment. if free/pay it forward is out of bounds, i apologize, and if necesarry i'd totally understand if a mod .edited/deleted

Offering to help someone is never out of bounds.
Offering to sell in the discussion forums is.

I didn't think that it was that hard to figure out.

techincality then on the pay it forward part.. that was what i was at least a little concerned about. its kind of almost like asking for payment, and rules are important. if there was any chance i was breaking them, i wanted to be upfront and apologize...

There has been lots of pay it forward threads over the years.
Not seeing how it's asking for a payment, just a commitment.
I've had a bunch of people just getting started in the hobby to my house and have given away buckets of corals, with the request that when it's time to thin, that they try and find one person to make happy with free stuff.

Hey Kyle, welcome back and sorry about hijacking your thread.

There has been lots of pay it forward threads over the years.
Not seeing how it's asking for a payment, just a commitment.

Hey Kyle, welcome back and sorry about hijacking your thread.

i see the word pay, so I decided it was worth a little cya.
and agreed, welcome back Kyle, i'll stop hijacking too.

Back