back to say hi again all.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

diablo

sand loving outcast
well I am taking a trip this weekend to minnesota after that I will be back for good and doing a set up or 2 again yeah.. I have been gone too long.

I moved, found a new love, and paying off my debts. so anyways guys whats up with y'all

That's awesome, you're dropping everything to go to Minn. This can be the start of the stories you tell your grandchildren someday ;). I'll be looking forward to a chat when you get back! Have a great trip!

Susie

ok the back story.. I came in contact with my childhood sweetheart. and there is alot of left over feelings from along time ago. so I must go to minnesota. have to see whats real because its too much like a fairy tail so far.

charlie. yup will be a green amped mountian dew 88 in a few months.

everyone else its nice to see you are still around. be back on sunday.

Hey Larry!

Good to see you're back again! You've been missed!

OH, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it's a good one!

Vicki

well I got back on sunday, and brought the girl back with me. what a wonderfull 2 day drive. I dont think I have talked that much in my life. some pics have been added to my myspace from the trip. Anyways I am way too excited about my future. who would have thunk it she is a fish geek too. she had 5 freshwater tanks. perfect pair if you ask me.

anyways guys/gals thanks for the birthday wishes and see you y'all more often. if you have my phone number feel free to give me a call some times. bad time behind. I love the future. see you all soon.

Back