Bahamas-for krish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nassau, New Providence:) I just stepped foot back into my house after flying over to your area this morning to buy a few things (Florida) and flying right back! I'm pooped!!! See you guys online tomorrow:)

i am trying to find a good place to go on vacation....with good snorkeling:) ..my girlfriend said she won't get to have fun if we go there..i will be in the water the whole time...she's right

i am trying to find a good place to go on vacation....with good snorkeling ..my girlfriend said she won't get to have fun if we go there..i will be in the water the whole time...she's right

Click on my signature where it has the Bahamas link and let her look at that. Other than that, there's a lot of other things to do besides snorkling that she can enjoy...She'll have fun:)

The rest of you guys who replied here...Yo mama!:p :lol:

that's where i got the idea to go there. :D i was looking at your photo log yesterday..i showed her some pics...she wants to snorkel, but not the whole time....i want to be in the water most of the time:rolleyes: i am in La right now. we have been here a few months. we go home every few weeks and i hit the beach most of the time..i can't wait till we move back home...won't be too long:( :( :(

LOL...Yeah, it's quite a bit to do here if you are visiting. You don't have to swim all the time eventhough that is usually what most people want to do.

LMBO!! i knew it.... no wonder he likes bananas so much and jumping from tree to tree

Bananas make my mouth ich:p

i've always gone to the beach almost everyday when i was still living in FL...i miss it..we are ready to be back

yep...they take tourists on these snorkeling trips for lot of $$$$$.. we go all the time. it's right across the street from our house...you don't have to have a boat to get there, and it's free..tourists could walk to it for free and they don't know it...there are some" jetty's or jetties," not sure how the plural is spelled..anyway, they are right at the mouth of where the bay meets the ocean...there are tons of fish there and sharks.:)

Yeah, they have tons of different places you can go snorkling to see all kinds of stuff for free and then there are those places that you can only go if you pay like the shark feeding, stingray city etc. Most of the best places to snorkle though is places you have to go by boat. Not necessarily deep water, but there is just no other way to get there. :)

we have reefs somewhere , but you have to go by boat and i don't know where they are

we have reefs somewhere , but you have to go by boat and i don't know where they are

LOL....They have tons reefs here off of the beaches like in 5ft of water etc. Pretty cool... :cool: The best ones though are the ones you get to by boat:)

LOL....They have tons reefs here off of the beaches like in 5ft of water etc. Pretty cool... The best ones though are the ones you get to by boat

yeah and you get to throw kentucky fried chicken in there too :D :p

Krish, what kinds of fish have you caught down there? have u put any in your tanks? i caught about 8-10 seargent damsels one time ...i kept them for a few months and released them

Back