Bahamas-for krish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish will probably say..."Why are these members treating me so badly here??? ".......

Last edited:
Her calling me Pee Wee doesn't say much for you though if she gave me the pet name "RIP"
I am glad you are proud of your gas problem.

Last edited:
Krish. No I do not want to take a trip to the Bahama's and visit your favorite male strip club.

Last edited:
LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: .
you guys are crazy ...... i like it !!! :lol: to bad i missed all the action.
I didn't know Krish did underwork at the "club" ......:lol: i better get my wallet out :lol: :lol: .

Gaby you really missed it. If you notice, all the post have benn edited. It got bad. I mean really BAD.

That will teach me to work and not play.... looks like I missed summer rip fest 2006! ;) Now y'all best lay off Krish before he breaks bad with the belt sander :lol:

Hubby came home to tell me all about it.....:lol:
By the way someone left there panties at the front door and they are not mine...i do not own a black chain rimmed thong with the butt cut out:p

Hubby came home to tell me all about it.....
By the way someone left there panties at the front door and they are not mine...i do not own a black chain rimmed thong with the butt cut out

they thought they were Brenden's that's why they left them there... but i guess they're Ken's or Krish's :lol:

Back