Ball And Chain Just Married

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

WA coral

im watching you
Well last night was the big day. finally took the dive, went awsome and had a gerat time lots of partying. As all of you know this will mean no more spending of mass amounts of cash on fish stuff but I made sure to pick up my final upgrade 3 nights before the wedding so I still have an excuse to play with the fish and I know If I waited till after my chances of buying this 270 would have been slim. well off to mexico on the first but will be back on the post soon. I will be sure to scuba and I am trying to figuer out how to get live coral on carry on luggage not sure if its gonna work out.

Congrats!!!!! Have a great time in Mexico!

9.gif

AND then go to belize, and fiji, and hawaii, and all those other places with wall dives and deep sand beds........

Happy bubbles.

Ahh congrats dood !!! :)
I hope you have fun in my homeland, just be careful and about corals hmm... i know now it's another time but when i used to live there, they'd give hard time to people, i'm not sure how it is right now.
One thing you can do when you come back is tell the wife, from now on is her tank and she's gonna have to clean then, then after a while she'll get hooked into fish tanks and ........ tara..... she'll be a reef geek too :D .

Congrats
Get the fish use to eating from your hand then let her feed them. She will get the fever and encourage you to buy more. :p Worked for me.

Thanks for the kind words it has really been great nothing but support and help from family and friends. I am so used to helping and doing that I have found it difficult to step back and let it be our time but at some point and time I realized I cant do it all on my own and you dont really realize who is all there for you and all I know is I did not worry about a thing from set up to take down and even a night at the silvercloud in I was well taken care of. I coulnt have asked for more. thanks again for your kind words andy

Back