Barrier Reef

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

bradreef

always kidding
I dont know if it has been anounced yet but they are offering 10% off for PSAS members on their frags for there open house and I believe beyond that. They will be a great source for picking up high end frags. Between the two owners there is tons of experience in the hobby. I did want to welcome them as they were sponsors ans some of you might have received gift certificates at our last raffle.

Welcome Barrier Reef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I did confirm he does give a 10% discount to PSAS members. It is great when local businesses participate in our group.

I just wanted to say that it's awesome to have another store closed to home and with decent prices which is hard :D :p .

so I did confirm he does give a 10% discount to PSAS members. It is great when local businesses participate in our group

to bad i'm not a member :( .... hey how about a 10% off for the member of the month :p :D .

Technically we are not a store. We are operating on the web and by appointment only. We are in Issaquah. Please check our Sponsors forum for more details. We can't wait to meet you all in person. Thanks for the kind words Brad!

Technically we are not a store. We are operating on the web and by appointment only. We are in Issaquah. Please check our Sponsors forum for more details. We can't wait to meet you all in person. Thanks for the kind words Brad!

i can't wait to meet your corals :D .... just kidding.
I can't wait to see what you got as well as meeting you :) .

OK so for everyone who doesn't know. his place is just behind Home depot in Issaquah up the hill a little. you take exit 17 going east, and take a left. then in a block home depot and Fred meyer are on the right. there are a ton Of town homes behind there on the hill side. one of those. the address is in their forum under the open house thread.

I visited Barrier Reef yesterday. Tim was very personable. I tried to get him to come to meeting. High School Reunion time he said. I hope to catch him at a PSAS Meeting. Tim was a awesome guy. Here is some of his goodies. Is someone looking for a Tort? I saw at least three at Barrier Reef!

Last edited:
Thanks Ed for making it out to my place. It was great to finally meet another face to a familiar name. And thank you for the compliments as well. Starting in August we should start having more frequent posts updating new livestock and drygoods that become available.

Back