• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Barrier Reef's 7th Anniversary Sale - With Guest Dana Riddle!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well.. lets see if being number 1 in line pays off by winning some raffles lol.. waiting for my phone to ring Cy..

They called me yesterday to verify a transaction that occurred while the power was out. All I could think was the utter dissapointment someone would have felt had they thrown a bunch of cash into the raffle tickets. :)

to be honest, I am thinking that after the weekend they had they should all go home and pick the raffles tomorrow.. they deserve a break lol

Good point, I'm sure they busted their butts getting the store ready for the sale, then during the power outage and everything.

We drew the raffle winners tonight. No rest for the weary! Forgive me if I don't have exact spellings. I couldn't always read what had been written very clearly. And the winners are....

1. Pair of ticket to the Seahawks vs. Rams game on December 29th. Sec 339 Row JJ Seats 11/12 + $50 American Express Gift Card to get your tailgating started! Amongst the other surprises is one 200 gallon mix Kent Reef Salt. Thang Doan

2. Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet - White. Amongst the other surprises is one 200 gallon mix Kent Reef Salt. Natalia Washington

3. Apple iPod Nano 16GB - Slate Grey. Amongst the other surprises is one 200 gallon mix Kent Reef Salt. Fred O.

4. Custom Tuned EverGrow IT2040 LED Light. Amongst the other surprises is one 200 gallon mix Kent Reef Salt. Matt Bricknell

5. Innovative Marine White 8 Gallon Nano All-In-One Tank. Amongst the other surprises is one 200 gallon mix Kent Reef Salt and one BRA Coral, any price, per month for all of 2014! Paul Humphries

$50 Barrier Reef Gift Certificate - Brad Philp. & Stephanie Russell
SPS Frag 4 Pack - Jesse Rosen
California Blue Tort - Tom Shumaker
Favia Frag 3 Pack - Meggie Scheltz
Chalice Frag 3 Pack - Dave Kebely
Pink Lemonade Acropora Frag - Jorge Martinez
Montipora Frag 4 Pack - Dale T.
Hydor Koralia Reef Kit Smartwave Controller w/ 2x Koralia 425 - Paul Hallmark
CoralVue 6x39w T-5 Fixture - Taylor Linke
Seachem Aquavitro 350ml Each 7 Product Set - Chris B.
Thrive Refill Bags 600ml Each Calcium, Alk, Mag - Adrian A.
Tunze 6015 - Natalia Washington
ATI T5 4 Bulb Set (You Choose Size/Colors) - Chris B.
IC Gel Frag Glue 6 Pack - Thang Doan
Hagen Fluval Spec V Nano Tank White - Chris B.
ORA Pair Spotcinctus Two Band Clowns - Paul Hallmark
Cobalt 100w Neo-Therm Heater - Brad Philp
Cobalt 200w Accu-Therm Heater - Joe Jordan
Cobalt Neo-Flow 10,000 Adjustable DC Prop Pump - Joe Jordan
Cobalt Micro-UV Inline UV Sterilizer Up to 55g - Matt Bricknell
Brightwell 2L Calcion & 2L Alkalin 8.3 Supplement Pack - Charlyene
Sustainable Aquatics Pair Black Ice Clowns + 4oz Hatchery Diet - Kevin O.
Sustainable Aquatics Pair Platinum Percula Clowns + 4oz Hatchery Diet - Mike Last four of ph#5263
Instant Ocean 160 Gallon Salt Mix Bucket - Alvin Tran
Ecoxotic 12" Blue LED Stunner Strips w/ One Touch Controller (Perfect to add to any nano or existing Ecoxotic lighting setup) - Matt Bricknell & Alex Grigorenko
Reef Nutrition 8 Pack of 6oz Foods Plus Macroalgae - Scott Last four of phone number either 6746 or 6766
Sm Seaside Fish Trap - Kim Dahlgren
Med Seaside Fish Trap - Fred O.
Large Seaside Fish Trap - Johnny
Algagen 8oz Zoaxanthellae & 8oz Simply Clam Foods - Keithx3 & Tom Shomaker
Nano Kit Eshopps Nano Skimmer w/ Vertex Simplex Magnet Nano Cleaner - Joe Pierce
CaribSea Rubble Zone Cryptic Zone Creation Media - Matt Bricknell & Tom Shomaker
CPR Mini Tumbler Bio Pellet Nano Reactor - Adrian A.

Yay, I'm so in need of more salt, so I'm glad that I won the salt. Thanks BRA for the super fun event and for your hard work to make it go smoothly.
Congrats to the other winners, especially the grand prize ones, I'm so envious! ;)
And when do we pick the prizes up?

Wooohoooo!!! Barrier reef, thank you for such an amazing event. And the spotcintus clown pair!! I've wanted them ever since I found out ORA was trying to breed them! And the wavecontroller will come in handy!

Thanks BRA for one of the best aniversary sale weekend! The dinning event on Friday night was delightful too! GO HAAAAAWKS!

Yay, I'm so in need of more salt, so I'm glad that I won the salt. Thanks BRA for the super fun event and for your hard work to make it go smoothly.
Congrats to the other winners, especially the grand prize ones, I'm so envious! ;)
And when do we pick the prizes up?

You can come anytime during business hours:)

I (Cy) just wanted to publicly thank Jeff, Joshua, Jamie, Eric, and Mikayla (the staff) for all their hard work leading up to, and during the sale. These events are hard enough to pull off without the added stress of the power failure and windstorm.

Joshua and Jeff thanks for coming in on your off day Saturday to work the event. You guys were great the whole day. It was stressful and difficult and I'm sure you both would have rather been enjoying your free time doing something else.

Eric, thanks for working extra hours leading up to the sale so we could get everything in order. Also, your calm demeanor and ability to get the generator and power lines figured out, with all craziness happening around you in the dark, was invaluable. Further, coming in early Sunday, without being asked, to rebuild two pumps and test the systems shows what kind of work ethic and dedication you have.

Mikayla you rocked both days, but your ability to create the fliers and documents I needed was something I couldn't have managed myself. Your bright personality really lights up the atmosphere in the store.

Lastly, Jamie...I'm frightened to see how many hours you worked the past week. Even with the computer and credit card machine down, and then the phone processing failing, you still kept the line moving and the guests happy. Its great to see how some of the regular guests seek you out and are willing to wait until you can help them.

You all are the heart and soul of BRA and you deserve to be recognized. Thank you so much!

Cy

this was the first sale that we missed...it sounds like it was a great time. Congrats to the winners out there! =)

did you still have any berghias left? we got a coral that was on a rock and there were some hidden suprises (aptasia), and about a month later we have about 10 aptasias!

Our berghia supplier lost most of their stock during a recent move so our supply was limited. We actually took them off the door busters. We only had 3 and they all sold. We have found an alternative supplier and should get restocked next week. Nasty thing about aiptasia, they hide really well and then bam! Outbreak:( I'll make a note to message you when we get more.

Wooohoooo!!! Barrier reef, thank you for such an amazing event. And the spotcintus clown pair!! I've wanted them ever since I found out ORA was trying to breed them! And the wavecontroller will come in handy!

Wow, congrats Paul!

Back