• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BBQ Sale 2011

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes tom you were always good at games for your "level" hahahahha zing!

Thanks again barrier wish I could have got more stuff but ill be ready next sale! I had a great time working the bbq/game area and have a bunch of pics. Ill be up to collect my milli soon.

Did they call anyone? I assume Seth is me, but never got a call....who else dare uses my name LOL

Oh man the picture of a special forces guy dancing in circle because he won a coral, lol

Good for you bud you deserve all you get!!

Mojo

LOL im glad ur name is ur urs! ? congrats man...wat colors r the milli's u gots?
all i looked at was the acan package...

Last edited:
Oh man the picture of a special forces guy dancing in circle because he won a coral, lol

Good for you bud you deserve all you get!!

Mojo

LOL thank Mojo.

Apparently they are actually like 3" mini colonies. Blue tip pink milli, Green milli, red milli, and a light blue type milli I guess.

Yes tom you were always good at games for your "level" hahahahha zing!

Thanks again barrier wish I could have got more stuff but ill be ready next sale! I had a great time working the bbq/game area and have a bunch of pics. Ill be up to collect my milli soon.

Thanks Seth for all your help. It was greatly appreciated! Glad you got lucky on the raffle too:)

No worries Tim....Kinda funny I didn't even look at the raffles. I had to have Chris tell me what exactly I won HAHAHA. That was a lot of fun though. If you ever need a hand during the sale again just let me know I'd love to help out.

Back