Becoming a member?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome :)

You could Come to the first meeting this year and sighn up there its about $20 for a single membership and sometimtes we do collective buys but not a lot but there is some frag swapping/selling at times :) Plack

where in washington are ya ?

January 21st PSAS Meeting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Put this date in your books-

Saturday January 21st, 2006

The PSAS is traveling across the pond to visit with The Shark Reef. Eric has invited us to come over to his shop for a meeting on Nano Tanks.

The Shark Reef/PSAS we will be raffling off a 24 gallon Nano Tank w/ the 70 watt HQI ligthing during the meeting. The meeting will start at 6:00 pm and will feature a discussion/presentation on Nano tanks by Mark Riemer.

Eric is planning to stock up on great corals for you to drool over and buy...so come prepared for a great evening of fun and learning.

Please think about carpooling over to save on the number of vehicles and on the cost of the ferry. See you all there.

I live down in the eatonville area. I work up in Auburn so I am always up in the area.

So I just show up at the shark reef at 6pm on the 21st?

Yep that will work

To become a member of the Puget Sound Aquarium Society, please email [email protected] and you will get an automated response on where to mail your dues. You can always join us at our next monthly meeting and join up there as well. If you have any further questions, please email us at [email protected]

Thanks plack; we might need to recruit you.

Like plack said you can join at the meeting; it's $25 for a single or $40 for a family group of 2-4.

If you don't plan on coming to the January meeting, but want to join to get your card so you can get discounts at our sponsor stores, send me a PM and i'll return with the club's mailing address.

Colleen (Treasurer)

Back