Best Full Tank Shot thread

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is what we had a couple of months ago.......we are dropping off the last three corals tonight so it doesn't looklike this anymore.

oooo just one of my best yet the other day

20 months old! :)
nov32010026.jpg

in caparison to the start of this thread 7 months difference
april9077-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice tank and great thread Myteemouse,
I am not currently running a system but here is a shot of my 120 before I took it down last year:
061-2.jpg

Im working on a new system and will post here after I get some water in it :)

That is a huge clam^ It defiantly adds to the scape, nice work!

Adam i want my tank that maroon color! wtfff

well after looking at the newer pic and how much coraline algae there was I broke down and scraped the heck out of the tank this morning
heres a CLEAN one from today!!
nov62010005.jpg

51 pages?? are you kidding me

Shouldn't take you too long :lol: I use to use that thread to help me aquascape LOL! I like that you started up a new one though. Allows us to see what current members setup's look like. Half of the members on that other thread hardly visit here anymore :)

Nice tank and great thread Myteemouse,
I am not currently running a system but here is a shot of my 120 before I took it down last year:
061-2.jpg

Im working on a new system and will post here after I get some water in it :)

That clam is amazing....

Thanks everyone, yeah it is a big clam for sure :) I sold it to a local restaurant for there reef and it is doing well to this day there.
Myteemouse, I like your aquarium much better with the coralline cleaned up it really defines the aquascape now. Well done
thumbup.gif

Thanks Frankie It sucks scraping that crap off acrylic..
I have a cool tool for the middle parts but the edges still have to be done by hand.. :(:(:(

Its been forever since I even posted on this forum. In May I moved down to North Carolina and upgraded my old 120 gallon into a custom DIY LED lit 220 gallon. Corals have been in here for ~2.5 months.

10242010FTS.jpg

091410FTS3.jpg

10242010FTS2.jpg

Inspiration for my little frags

I've just spent the last 10 minutes looking at this thread. I took the computer over to the tank so that my little frags know what they are supposed to look like when they grow up! Figured some people talk to plants, so I would just be slightly less crazy than them.

Beautiful tanks all around.

Back