Best place to get Premium Fiji Live Rock online?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

carlos_fb

Caribe Piranha
I need to get 60 pounds for my tank and I wondering which would be the best place with reasonable prices to order online?

http://www.livestockusa.org/ROCK.html

i got a quote i think for 570+ what ever the shiping costs.

i think im gonna give these guys my biz..

i emailed them asking a question and they called me that day to talk 2 me about it..

i told them that when the time was right, i would be calling them..

they ship the rock right from the islands to ca, turnaround that day to a local airport.

i dont know tho i think it would be better to go get it local but it would cost much more

The very best rock online is tampbaysaltwater.com by far they have the best rock.It is real exspensive though the shipping is what kills you when you order live rock online

The very best rock online is tampbaysaltwater.com by far they have the best rock.It is real exspensive though the shipping is what kills you when you order live rock online

He was looking for Figi rock!!! Florida rock is real heavy, not as porous as figi, and can come in with a whole bunch of unwanted hitch hikers.
I am not saying it isn't good rock, but you get more bang for your buck with rock from the Pacific.

eh,

i had spoke to them about flying it to LVI but if nessasary to nawark.

id rather do Leigh cause its like 2 min away from my school... but its all gonna depend on where i live and what im doing..

since the guy i spoke to the first time, and the woman i spoke to the 2nd time where very very nice and eger to talk 2 me. iM all about giveing them my biz.

i will by the bulk 180 from them and then pick up maybe another 30-40 local

the shipin for the rock was somwhere about 150,

witch i dont think is that bad of a cost for almost 200 lbs of mail.

I just ordered 75 lbs. of Tonga Eva Rock from livestockusa.org last week. They are great people to deal with, no suprises. I picked the rock up at my local airport wednesday night before t-day and have it curing now. Great looking rock, no foul smell. One piece is about 25 lbs, great center piece. I'll post some pics once I get it into the tank.

You get what they pack in Tonga for you. It comes straight from Tonga to LAX and is loaded on the plane to your airport. I will get a pick soon.

Back