Best Portable (ish) RO/DI

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jennwest

Hello everyone,
After lugging around store bought ro/di water every week for the last few years I think it is time to buy an ro/di unit. I don't know a lot about them and what to look for. I live in an apartment so I am wondering if there is anything that I can connect/disconnect on a regular basis?
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!
Thanks!

I know the one I just got lended, there is a adaptor for it to hook up to a kitchen sink or a faucet outside... which is what I do.
Look around, any would be good. 50gpd probably. Just contact the makers of it and ask them if they have this adaptor ( for a sink or faucet outside. )
super easy.

Air, Water & Ice has a Mighty Mite that might fit your needs. It's fairly compact you can store it away when not in use (or mount it under the sink). I owned one of their 5 stage units and found it to be a solid product. Their customer service was top notch.

Aquarium Water | Reverse Osmosis | RODI Water | ReefKeeper Water | Mighty Mite 50GPD with DI Added Aquarium Water Guru

thats a nice little unit and prob all he needs. bulk reef supply has some great options also.

this is the one I have been using but need more output for my new 300g build. Kent Marine Hi-S Maxxima 60 GPD RO/DI System

aslo need one of these if you want to verify its working (the one I use) Deluxe Dual Inline TDS Meter DM-2 - HM Digital - Bulk Reef Supply

the kent maxxima hi s provides lab grade water and is very well built so its prob overkill for most....unless you like that sort of thing.

Back