Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to be announced

• to be announced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morgan said:
alpental i really like your tank it has so much potiental if u just keep to a few differnt types of softys which would be hard considering all the zoo and discs alone but that will look a very good tank what fish are in it

Thanks morgan,
I only have three in there currently. Coral Beauty, Blue yellow tail damsel, common clown. I wanted to add another fish or two any suggestions? A couple options I was considering: yellow tang- might get too big, 6 line wrasse- heard it can eat eat shrimp and crabs, goby- I heard they're jumpers and my tank is not completely sealed from the top. I'm stuck! :confused:

Last edited:
hmm i belive i have lost a purple decor goby to jumping think to dog would of eaten it off the floor at night? but other then that i havent had a problem i find clown goby or coral gobys and awsome they it in corals and stuff and looked really good
a tang might be to big and i do reackon the 6 line would eat ur hermits and small shrimp if the tanks been going longer then 6 months what about a dragonet they are awsome fish whiich u can watch for ages

wow this is looking like a small group. I was expecting alot more turnout on a free frag contest. I think I should see everybody tank in this thread good or bad. anyone could win you will be voting. Im not picking the winner you are...

LETS SEE SOME TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 55 FOWLR

I know its not much compared to these other tanks. I'm just hoping to get a little input on the tank. I just moved up to this tank about 2 months ago. I had a 29 Gal Reef before this and desided to try a more agressive tank. So far so good. Hope to have a 120 Gal by 1st of next year. I think I'm gonna get a 12 gal nano with a seahorse or two.

Thanks
James

Let's go guys!!!!! Get those pictures in!!! Don't be discouraged by my tank because it's got crazy coraline and beautiful Acros!!:p

lmao holy crap what species are those!! it looks like a tank from the 60's.
krish75 said:
Let's go guys!!!!! Get those pictures in!!! Don't be discouraged by my tank because it's got crazy coraline and beautiful Acros!!:p

LOL! I've been holding back all along man!:p You gotta run like (24-30) 400w metal halide bulbs over your tank 24/7 to accomplish this...Kinda difficult to explain, but that's a little over 300 watts per gal on a tank my size(LOL)

K...For real guys, I'm not entering so no worries:p Get those pics in and lets see some full tank shots!!!:)

last day to get your pics in is tomorrow the 31st. what a small crowd!!! better odds for those who have posted!!!!!!

Last edited:
well the husband couldn't get the camera from his work :( , but here's one... it was taken a few months ago i think :) :p .

img4595large4il.jpg

Back