Best TDS meter??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Rock-N-Ruin

Northwest Aquatics
Does anyone have a preference on pocket TDS meter?? I have seen many from 25.00USD to 30.00USD. Just wondering if anyone knows of a high end meter that is not inline!! Thanks.

i bought mine off of Ebay, from a sliverFox, the TDS meter worked great for about 2mo's then just stopped working, and old foxy told me, "tough luck" so yea

I got mine from silverfox on ebay too. Its over two years old, and still works great for me. Just kinda luck of the draw.

Well the product is "luck of the draw" with anything in life, but the way she responded to my distress was what i was trying to point out

update, ya I got one, it's one of those forty dollar in line ones. it says my incoming tap water is 27ppm and out is 0.. when I take it out of line and put it in a cup of tap water it reads well over 200.. when i dip it in my filtered water I get a big fat zeroppm... so it isn't very accruate in line, and i assume it's accurate when it's used like a dip pen... I will buy a good one sometime soon.,, I got this one at blue sierra and I wonder what their return policy ison something like that, I got it about a month ago, just been lazy. plus I hate returning stuff to local fish stores cause they got it hard enough..

sorry for the ramble.. Jeff

Back