Beta Testers needed..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ashlar

I need a beta tester or two for the software that I use to create my signature.

I've made it generic so that anyone with an AC3 or better with an ethernet port or a LightHouse controller can have a sig like mine.

I put together a web interface, a howto and help topics, but I'm not a good tester- I know what goes where. So I'm looking for someone with an AC3/AC3 Pro or a LightHouse controller to test it out.

PM me, or reply here and I'll give you instructions on how to get started. Thanks go to Ben (class clown) for helping me test.

In the future, I'll be adding support for more controllers that have a web interface, so it you have one like that, shoot me a PM and I'll work with you on integrating it.

It's lots of fun!!!!! And you can even use pictures of your own tank like I did below for your background. Thanks Scott!!!! :D :D :D

Oh I was... delayed... I signed up and played for about 15 minutes and had some trouble, and now I can't seem to log back on to my account for some reason...? Am I dumb?

Mine is still showing a link for some reason and not the image...

sig.php

Just incluse in the IMG tags and you should be in business:

rc_slickdonkey_sig.png

remove the space between the "M" and the "G" below and your golden:

[I MG]http://www.rowelab.com/AquaController/rc_slickdonkey_sig.png[/IMG]

Cool - wish I had an ACIII...I could only afford the ACII. I do like the sigs...very neat!

Actually.. if you have an ACII w/ AquaNotes, it'll work with that too.

Thanks to the folks who tested, I'll be posting a full announcement later today when it goes live (still free, of course!)

Back