• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Sale Time!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Les at Wet Pets Hawaii just donated a Pair of Potters Angels to the free Raffle!! Thanks so much for providing our shop with healthy livestock and this kind of genorousity!

Ahhh nice Thanks Les WPH!! Cy are the somewhat reef safe?

To a certain extent yes, but I'd worry about clams and sps. The constant nipping or grazing will keep polyps retracted and can stress clams. In a big enough tank this doesn't always lead to problems but....you get the picture;)

Do you guys know if one of these big Skimmer manufacturer will be donating any of their new cone skimmer? All these nice equipment has came out latley just wondering if any of them would donate to the casue to get their product out there.

Our preference has been to run a smaller raffle with just a few donations for this sale. Our Anniversary Sale at the end of the year is where we really try to drum up donations like that. If I try to get donations twice a year these companies will probably not be too happy. The few, great businesses that are donating to this raffle are people we work with on a day-to-day basis who have been so kind to be willing to help with prizes more frequently.

Speaking of which....

Here are pictures of the Zesty Baby's Breath Favia that is in the raffle. Thanks Zesty Reef!!

ZestyPics020.jpg

ZestyPics021.jpg

Thanks for the info CY! That looks like the same BB I was going to get at the frag swap but got the Lobo instead. That is a sweet looking piece! I will ahve some tics going in that.

I was just reminded that we've had Potters Angels do damage to LPS also. Bottom line...all Angels, dwarf or otherwise, pose certain risks/problems in reef tanks.

Back